Finally some reasonable weather

Feel free to RP here! Make sure you post where a topic takes place and who may participate (or OPEN if everyone's invited!)

Finally some reasonable weather

Postby Rothomyr » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:29 am

With the winter settling in and chills running about Rothomyr seems to be in a much better mood, coming back from his morning worship with fresh cuts and bruises he makes his way through the guild hall searching for some familiar faces.
Rothomyr

Re: Finally some reasonable weather

Postby Shawna » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:26 pm

B'hari is reclining on a low couch with an open tin of Turkish delight nearby. She looks up and smiles warmly at Rothomyre.

"Welcome back, and do shut the door in a hurry it is terribly cold." She picks up one of her patterned scarves and drapes it over her shoulders for warmth.

"Would you care for a piece?"
Shawna

Postby Rothomyr » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:17 pm

Having heard someone speaking to him he made his way to his bunk but yelled back loud enough to be heard.
"Nos thanks yous, Is hads alreadys gottens foods!" He comes back out i a light jerkin and his normal pants. Making his way to the door that was still open, letting in the chilly air.
"Terriblys colds? Its justs a finallys nots summers anysmores! Is nices outsides!"
Rothomyr

Postby Shawna » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:58 am

"Goodness, do shut that door."

She burrows down into her scarves as much as possible but the gauzy wool does little to warm her against the breeze

Is this weather normal for your people?"
Shawna

Postby Rothomyr » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:31 pm

With a slight roll of his eyes he shuts the door making sure its secure.
"Wells, its usuallys colders thans this buts I's thinks I'ms settlings ins tos the weathers here's ins Kishars"
Rothomyr

Postby Shawna » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:35 pm

"Oh Thank you" she releases the clutch she had on her shawl.

"I can imagine it would get quite hot under all that metal you wear." she muses. "I like winter alright, it often means more halfla's since moving is necessary for warmth. Perhaps I should see about organizing one here."' She tilts her head. "Would you find that enjoyable?"
Shawna

Postby Shawna » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 pm

"A's parties? Well's I's always enjoys party's"

"If it will amuse Bey Tutankseth and the guildmistress does not object I will see to it." she qualifies.
"What sort of things to people do at parties in your land? It might be amusing to incorporate a foreign theme."

"Wells typicallys theres ares lots ofs stories, drinkings, eatings, somes fightings, musics, ands overalls goods times" "Is alls ins goods funs, seems prettys muchs sames things heres arounds thes towns"

"Interesting." She snatches up another turkish delight and chews on it while pondering. "Would you be interested in seeing to the fighting bits with Ulagar?"

"I's supsoses sos, ims nots reallys sures justs mes ands hims wills be's enoughs, buts as bits ofs fightings woulds bes funs"

"I think this is a fantastic idea. Halflas are the best thing about winter. I'll need to arrange for some dancers and a menu, we should have curry I think. It is very warming."
"You should probably find more people who want to fight than you and Ulugar I am afraid it would be only so amusing to watch you hit him and he heal himself..."

"Wells, thes points isnts tos hurts anyones justs tos has as goods times"

'of course not. A bit of fun not a real fight....So I have realized if I am going to be an adventuress I need more practice in open fields. When we were in the arena it was quite easy to stay away from attackers. In the city streets it is somewhat more difficult. Do you have any advice?

"Ifs yours opponets haves nos wheres tos hides theys wills attempts tos closes withs yous. Ins mores likelies situations wes wills has tos fights thems ins a fluids areas, thens yours bests bets is tos sets ups as pivots points."

He gabs a glass from on the table and points at it
"Lets says this is someones yous ares fightings withs....ans allies" he then grabs a fork and knife
"This" he holds out the fork " is yous. And this" holds up the knife " is the bads guys

me: "Alright...."

He places the fork and knife standing up on opposite ends of the glass circling them around the glass, always on opposite ends

ahh i see, I stay behind the glass and toss at it's back.
But it feels so much safer to stand behind someone like you...What if there is another glass?

"You are goings tos wants makes sures tos always has someones betweens yous ands thes bads guys"
"Yous cans hurts thems, buts theys cants hurts yous" he pauses "nows this goes thes sames fors thes bads guys toos its wills bes theirs plans as wells"

she nods. "So difficult to pay attention to all those opponents when all I can think about is how good it wil feel to let lose the power of the elements upon them."

"Whichs is understandables, buts thes bests ways tos wins thes fights is tos outs maneuvers yours opponets intos spots theys cants reallys wins in"

"Sos positions ins as fights is whats gets yous thes wins"

I will try to be more mindful of that

"Thes bests ways tos knows wheres tos bes is tos pays attentions, whens lookings fors targets, looks ats whats thes enemies ares tryings tos dos, adjusts yourselfs accordinglys ands blasts thoses thats needs its"

she smiles. "Alright, I'll do that."
Shawna

Return to Roleplay (IC)