Searching for some Information (Attention Matthew)

Feel free to RP here! Make sure you post where a topic takes place and who may participate (or OPEN if everyone's invited!)

Re: Searching for some Information (Attention Matthew)

Postby Shawna » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:55 am

As the conversation about the criminal element pauses B'hari continues hers with Seyf. She extends a scintillating hand and gives her a friendly pat. "No, I don't suppose many do like that place. But we are all far away from it here." She smiles. "Adventuring is good coin it was quite nice of you to rescue the lad."
Shawna

Postby Auyl » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:20 pm

*Ceyl*

"Evidence? Hardly, you are more than welcome to look at it if you like. Doubt you'd be able to read it, but just because I am reading them and giving you information does not mean they are connected. I will tell you though that somebody else much bigger than us was in that shop front. It look very much professional, high quality you know. Seems the anonymous tip we got was spread around to the higher ups first."

looking over to Seyf, "Before you got there, there was a lot of commotion and words doing around about the rest of the band of 30 that were not present, nothing I really heard we I was busy trying to read that book we found. Either way I am alive and here now and I get to go off on adventures and I dont have to worry about the guard."
Auyl

Postby pathfinderq1 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 pm

"Don't matter if I can read it," Ishaq replied, still using his hard-edged street voice. "Don't matter if anyone can read it- though if it anything other than complete gibberish, wizards CAN read it. Don't even matter if it doesn't say anything important, or related to the business. Somebody sees you making notes, or reading 'em, they are going to think that it is evidence, and even if it is just for you, they could take that the wrong way. Could cause trouble. Now don't take that as a threat, or anything other than advice, one Hornet to another you could say. Seen people get hooked that way, and you seem like a promising fellow- keeping stuff in your head is a good trick, keeps your mind sharp, and makes it tougher for folks to know what you know." He paused again, looking back to the Bey. "Might be a good tip there-if somebody else was in that storefront. Might still be there, or they might have left a clue this time, if it is the same people. Maybe we ought to check it?"
pathfinderq1

Postby Auyl » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:17 pm

*Ceyl*
"True there is magic that can help read different languages. I personally prefer cyphers myself. Where I appreciate your advice, I have yet to do anything as dumb as taking notes of criminal activity. I would however say that you are right in the sense this is something that should be looked into, we may have only been a distraction for you guys so that you didnt find the other group."
Auyl

Postby Prodromus » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 am

"True. We can only hope that it is the same group we seek, and that they have left behind clues that we may use and that haven't been destroyed. From what both of you have said, they seem to be moving around quite a bit, though I worry that this is all a front, and that they only use these builds temporarily and possess some well hidden base of operations elsewhere. Any information we can find on them, though, seems as if it would be a boon towards us learning more about them and hopefully putting a stop to their activities."
Prodromus

Postby Kasi » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 am

Seyf looks puzzled by the exchange between Ishaq and Ceyl but smiles at B'hari. "We do our best to help people."
Kasi

Previous

Return to Roleplay (IC)