Over tea and olives

Feel free to RP here! Make sure you post where a topic takes place and who may participate (or OPEN if everyone's invited!)

Re: Over tea and olives

Postby Shawna » Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

"Oh yes, a few farlander ships were turned away at the docks. I didn't know which land tho so it probably wasn't Northreach." She plucks up a dolmada from the platter and pauses while she enjoys a bite of the savory seasoned lamb.
Shawna

Postby Kasi » Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:03 pm

Seyf acknowledges Rothomyr with a cheerful greeting. She takes a dolmada and scarfs it down eagerly while listening to the conversation. "Plague sounds terrible. I hope it doesn't come here. I wonder where the ships are from. Does Northreach send a lot of ships here?"
Kasi

Postby Rothomyr » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:33 am

Pondering about it for a while, possibly trying to find all the words he will need. He finally responds. "Wells there's is a's special's times fors whens thes boats cans safelies travels outs of's the's ports, ands theys has to's times its rights ors theys gets stucks ins the's ices. Its justs as bigs a's problems comings as is goings. There's ands backs coulds takes alls years."
Rothomyr

Postby KitchenMistressFuYan » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:54 pm

FuYan stands and heads back into her kitchen. It isn't long before the scents of dinner come wafting out.
KitchenMistressFuYan

Previous

Return to Roleplay (IC)