Tales from a Storyteller

Feel free to RP here! Make sure you post where a topic takes place and who may participate (or OPEN if everyone's invited!)

Re: Tales from a Storyteller

Postby Rothomyr » Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:43 am

"Lets me's be's clears, I'ms nots worrieds abouts thes risks shoulds we's fails. I'ms nots goings fors the honors, nors the glories, nots evens thes endless seas ofs monies peoples seems tos bes lookings fors. I'ms goings becauses I's cans, ands I's wills comes backs, becauses I's cans. Ands I'ds likes tos sees anys ofs thems tries ands stops mes" with bit of fire in his eyes and a smug look about his face Rothomyr settles down into his chair, grabs a mug of something and sits and drinks. Its a rough look about him not fully in the room with them but still occasionally acknowledging things are being said in his presence.
Rothomyr

Postby Shawna » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 pm

If we are taken by the sultans men will he ransom us if at all possible? I would like such an assurance...
Shawna

Postby Prodromus » Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:32 am

"I would doubt as such. A foreign sultan may make example of us to the Ruby City, but unless one possessed some measure of rank in an organization that would take note of such an act, it would not be worth his time to care about such an individual. Most prominent among organizations would probably be the Merchant's Guild, since trade between the cities would be most effected. After that, the Onyx Sultan might see it as an attack, so he might send back examples to the Ruby Sultan, especially if such individuals had standing with the Ruby Court, the Sultan's Might, or even the Jin Shi, though less so on the latter, since bureaucrats would be seen as less of a threat than the Sultan's nobles and military."
Prodromus

Previous

Return to Roleplay (IC)