Post Ideas Here!

Post any plot suggestions you have here - if they're chosen you earn rewards!

Post Ideas Here!

Postby KisharGM » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:47 pm

Ever wanted to see a certain type of story in the game?

Want to travel to one of the other cities?

Think the game could use <monster type X> or villain <Y>?

Let me know!
KisharGM

Re: Post Ideas Here!

Postby Thane Egil Ironsides » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

I think geophysical events (e.g. drastic changes to weather patterns) could be interesting, and could be an extension of the sun god related plots from this last game.
Thane Egil Ironsides

Postby Thane Egil Ironsides » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 pm

New Race: Camel'a'dim!

Sort of joking.
Thane Egil Ironsides

Postby KisharGM » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:53 pm

-Very- joking. HAH!

Still, if anyone -wants- to play a Camel Primal Folk, they can... just be aware you may get spit upon in the streets. XD
KisharGM

Postby Prodromus » Wed May 30, 2012 8:05 am

Could you remind us where you want these ideas sent and in what format? Also, how much detail do you want in a plot idea?
Prodromus

Postby KisharGM » Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 am

Sure. You can post very brief plot ideas in this forum, like:

I'd think it'd be fun if the Sultan came down to the Adventurer's Guild and offered to give everyone piggyback rides. XD

If you have a more detailed plot proposal, or one that would involve something that might not be obvious from the start, just email it to me. Anyone who doesn't have my email address can post here and I'll PM it to you. Keep in mind that if you pitch a plot with "secret" parts, I may wait until you're NPCing to run it, or ask you to help out. ^_^
KisharGM

Postby Shawna » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 pm

Fleshed out NPC's from another guild hall to be competitive with would be fantastic.

Fleshed out NPC's from our guild hall RE the sewer crawlers. It'd be fun to sit around and be better than because "we're" note sewer crawlers. Especially because if we really piss off the Guildmistress we wind up in trouble.

Maybe we could all come up with two staple characters of that nature for when we are on NPC rotation.

One of The Guildmistress' husbands gets in some kind of trouble and we have to play "save the princess" Hell he could keep being in another castle when we try. I love gender reversal on the save the princess trope. LOVE IT.
Shawna

Return to Plot Ideas (OOC)