Luna Original Designs by Chris B

A space where you can advertise items you might like to sell. Old sword doesn’t work for your style? Have a penchant for making clothing and jewelry? House overflowing with unused LARP goods? Sell it all here!

Luna Original Designs by Chris B

Postby kiraraymee » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:26 pm

http://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaOriginalDesigns

Hello friends,

The above link is my Etsy shop. I sell handmade jewelry using natural stone & marble, wood, shell, metal, glass and clay. The sets are priced to be affordable yet cover the costs of making the item. If there's a set you are interested in, but you don't want all the pieces, don't worry, I don't mind splitting up the set at an adjusted cost. For anyone who wants me to send the item to a friend or loved one as a gift, they all come in a complimentary gift box. The items already listed on Etsy are under contract to sell on the site, but I have a new batch of items that will go up on June 12th, that I am offering at discounted rates to my friends. If you want to see the item pictures, follow my facebook link to Luna Original Designs page on facebook and look through the June 12th pictures. If you're already on facebook, please like my page and share to get the word out. If you're not able to view the pictures, let me know and I'll try posting the main ones here.

Adonis or Vanity, Jason Hogg's 16 by 20 painting, is making its debut with the June 12th listings. If you have any questions about it, please message me or him.

If you see anything you like, let me know and we'll talk.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.555624251148240.1073741826.464847800225886&type=3

Thanks in advance for your support.
Chris B.
kiraraymee

Re: Luna Original Designs by Chris B

Postby kiraraymee » Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:45 pm

Just to let everyone know, the new products have just been added to my etsy shop(see above for link). This includes Jason's debut painting Adonis vanity!
kiraraymee

Return to MarketPlace (OOC)